iPad Non-responsive screen Air2

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ApplePhy, Nov 9, 2014.

1. ApplePhy macrumors 6502

Sometimes when I'm browsing in Safari, and haven't moved the page for awhile (either by scrolling, pinching, zooming, etc...) and I try clicking on a link in safari, the screen doesn't seem to register my input.

I have to scroll the webpage ever so slightly up or down in order to have the screen register my finger's input (like clicking on a link)

Anyone else have this problem in safari? It's very subtle, but it has occurred more than a few times already. Probably a software related issue?

2. radioking macrumors regular

I'm pretty sure it's ios related as the same thing happened on my iPad 4 before I got rid of it and my Air 2.

3. EdMan macrumors 6502

EdMan

I've had this happen pretty frequently on my Air 2 as well!

4. ApplePhy thread starter macrumors 6502

So it's not just my Air2 then!

5. slope macrumors newbie

When this happens, try tapping about a quarter of an inch to the right of the link/button to open the new tab.

I have been seeing this sometimes on an iPod touch 5th gen that I use for testing with 8.1 with some links on websites and with some of the controls that come up in the browser.

I like to know if you experience something similar in those pop ups when you try to open a new tab.

6. melman101 macrumors 68030

7. Simacca macrumors 6502a

Simacca

This happens to me, especially on a Google search.

8. Bromio macrumors 6502

The same happens to me. I was thinking that maybe my Air 2 have some issue in the screen. I'm afraid it is an iOS 8.1 problem.

9. ljx718 macrumors 6502

happens to me all the time. its really annoying. ive noticed it a lot using while hooked up to my mac

10. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep