NOOB Here, Wondering about possible glitch on AT&T's website

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by txaggie08, Jun 15, 2010.

1. txaggie08 macrumors newbie

I finally just got through AT&T's website and bought an iPhone 4 for the subsidized price of $200. I was relieved to finally get to my order confirmation screen.

I then go back to "My Account" and click on "Check Upgrade Status." The line that I just upgraded with the iPhone 4 was still showing the "Full iPhone Subsidized Discount" option available. So I thought, why not try to order it again for the same $200 subsidized price. I did and this one also went through and gave me an "Order Confirmation." Long story short, I have purchased two iPhone 4's on the same number, both at the subsidized price.

I have yet to receive my Confirmation emails from At&t, but I will wait and see what happens. It will probably be to good to be true, if I receive two iPhone 4's on the 24th. Just thought I would share my story with everyone.

2. vizkiz macrumors 6502a

vizkiz

You'll get charged the subsidized price for the first one that ships, and $600 for the second one.

3. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

You will not get two phones for the subsidized price. If there's only one thing AT&T can do correctly, it's take your money.