Nook HD on Closeout at Target - $65 (in store only)

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by gkarris, Feb 20, 2014.

1. gkarris, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014

gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

Nook HD's (the smaller one with lesser memory) are in clearance at the Target by me - $65.

Check yours to see if they are. They have the Google Play Store on them now plus you can load a stock Android on them...

2. sracer macrumors 603

sracer

That's a terrific price! I bought one a month ago for $90 and I'm very pleased with the performance, quality of the screen, the stock UI, microSD card support, and access to Google Play. Spec-wise, on par with the 2012 Nexus 7.

3. Stooby Mcdoobie macrumors 6502a

Stooby Mcdoobie

That's an amazing deal. I picked up one of these for my mother during their Black Friday sale ($79). Flashed CyanogenMod and played around with it before I gave it to her and was quite impressed with the performance. Very capable tablet for sub-$100; probably the best you can buy at that price.

4. AppleRobert macrumors 603

5. gkarris thread starter macrumors 604

gkarris

In store only. Target is trying HARD to get people to go back to their stores.... ;)

Was there at the same store earlier today and they went from about 10 in stock to now 4.

6. AppleRobert macrumors 603

Target is only a 10 minute drive and I decided to go to my local one before you responded back. Long story shorter, they didn't have any. I didn't even inquire about the in store price.

7. dba415 macrumors 6502

good stuff, went to my Target and picked up the last one they had on the shelf.