Noot iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by KeithLilja, Nov 12, 2012.

1. KeithLilja macrumors member

I have seen a lot of people speaking praises for the Slim Noot case which I personally think looks awesome. The amount of protection you get for such a slim case is awesome. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have any lip on the front. I found out that Noot makes a "Case Cover" (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Noot-iPhone-5-Case-cover-black-clear-back-/160901029164?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item257672dd2c) and also bumpers (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009GLSK1U/sr=1-2/qid=1352742413/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1352742413&seller=&sr=1-2) that both have lay on the table front lips. I like that both of these have the front lips and also that the speaker ports are fully cut out rather than inaccurately pin-holed out.

Does anyone have any personal experience with these two Noots? All input is GREATLY appreciated!

2. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

I have both the slim Noot and the bumper style with the frosted back. I love the lightness and feel of the slim but it gives no front protection and another poster said it offered no protection when he dropped his phone. The phone was totally gone.

So for a little more heft but still a slim case you can get the bumper style Noot on Amazon for $4.99 as an add on purchase. The bumper style is great - no branding what so ever and the bottom cut outs are better. The only difference is that the buttons are a little harder to push as the rubber is harder. Not terribly so but still a little stiffer. Although this bumper case grabs on the bezel like the slim Noot, it does give a minuscule amount of lay down protection.

I ordered a few due to the big discounts and would be happy to send one to you. I have the case with the white bumper and frosted back. Let me know if you want one - PM me.

Attached Files:

3. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

If you are looking for a nicely made slim-ish TPU case with face down protection, check out the Rocketfish cases from Best Buy. Perfect fit and surprisingly well made, though @ $18, quite a bit more $ than the Noot.

4. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Where did you find the Noot cases with the frosted back? I thought I ordered one on Amazon but it just came and it's just a bumper. Do they still make the ones with the frosted back?