Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Digital Skunk

macrumors G3
Original poster
Dec 23, 2006
In my imagination
Hey... how many people living in the Northwest Baltimore City, Maryland 21251 area getting an iPhone... I want to meet up with you all and talk about our iPhones together. Then we can exchange numbers and call each other on our iPhones that our parents paid for because we are rich high school students that really need a $600 phone with no insurance to carry around with us everyday.

Then we can make fun of the people without iPhones and take pictures of them and send them to each other. I hope that doesn't raise the price on my $120 phone bill that I don't have to pay since my parents will be paying for it. I sure hope that i can check out MySpace and FaceBook on it so I can chat with my 100,000 fake online friends and look at my bad website that looks like a rehashing of BlackPlanet, and other crap fad sites that empty headed teenagers go to and find 40 year old pedophiles to talk to.

So what should I bring to the camp out for the iPhone, besides by parents wallets and six of my loud obnoxious high school friends?

(what is up with fads these days?)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.