nostalgic "tribute" design for iPhone 4 back

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hpglunz, Oct 8, 2011.

1. hpglunz macrumors newbie

As a personal tribute to Steve Jobs, I have designed a backside cover for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Just download the HR-file from www.applejuice.dk and print it on self adhesive material, cut a hole for the camera and attach to iPhone 4's backside, To make it perfect: mount Apple’s original “bumper”.

Best regards from an Apple-veteran from Denmark

Attached Files:

2. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

Really great idea, although a lot more work for the user than what this post mentions.

3. Nioxic macrumors regular

i like the idea, and i like the colored apple logo

but i must say, even though i do have a lot of respect for steve jobs and may he rest in peace, i dont want his face on my iphone...

Wont it fall off pretty easily though?

4. Dangerous Theory macrumors 68000

5. 7even macrumors 6502a

Someone make a small 1955-2011 vinyl and I'd consider that.

6. hpglunz thread starter macrumors newbie

new industry for backside stickers?

of course, what is on the sticker is a question of personal taste, but the backside of the iPhone 4 is a perfect carrier for "personal messages" as the backside is exposed to the public while you are calling.

The technical side: in Denmark I am working with a company making bumper stickers on vinyl with a coating of PU spray. I have one of these stickers on my car for over a year - several times through the wash - and no signs of wear.

They can even be delivered cut to shape with a hole for lens & flash...

So maybe there will develop a whole industry making personalized backsides for iPhones 4? (silvergrey with colored logo and 4S ?)

best regards from Denmark