nostalgic "tribute" design for iPhone 4 back

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hpglunz, Oct 8, 2011.

1. hpglunz macrumors newbie

Jun 26, 2011
    Koege, Denmark
    As a personal tribute to Steve Jobs, I have designed a backside cover for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Just download the HR-file from and print it on self adhesive material, cut a hole for the camera and attach to iPhone 4's backside, To make it perfect: mount Apple’s original “bumper”.

Best regards from an Apple-veteran from Denmark

Attached Files:

2. bpeeps macrumors 68020

May 6, 2011
    Really great idea, although a lot more work for the user than what this post mentions.
  3. Nioxic macrumors regular

Aug 13, 2011
    i like the idea, and i like the colored apple logo

but i must say, even though i do have a lot of respect for steve jobs and may he rest in peace, i dont want his face on my iphone...

Wont it fall off pretty easily though?
  4. Dangerous Theory macrumors 68000

Jul 28, 2011
  5. 7even macrumors 6502a

Jan 11, 2008
    Someone make a small 1955-2011 vinyl and I'd consider that.
  6. hpglunz thread starter macrumors newbie

Jun 26, 2011
    Koege, Denmark
    new industry for backside stickers?

of course, what is on the sticker is a question of personal taste, but the backside of the iPhone 4 is a perfect carrier for "personal messages" as the backside is exposed to the public while you are calling.

The technical side: in Denmark I am working with a company making bumper stickers on vinyl with a coating of PU spray. I have one of these stickers on my car for over a year - several times through the wash - and no signs of wear.

They can even be delivered cut to shape with a hole for lens & flash...

So maybe there will develop a whole industry making personalized backsides for iPhones 4? (silvergrey with colored logo and 4S ?)

best regards from Denmark