Not a problem with installing or running maps but a problem with the app itself

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gardnerv, Oct 22, 2007.

1. gardnerv macrumors member

gardnerv

Hey, has anyone had trouble with their hacked ipod running maps? i do, all my addresses are random and can not be found in a search. the first time i jailbroke it i could and i added all my freinds addresses in but now they wont work. I have no clue why not. Is anyone else having this problem or have a fix for me? i have re-jailbroken about 8 times now i think about that. K thanks

2. gardnerv thread starter macrumors member

gardnerv

cmon, 54 views and no one has a solution? can someone look up and see if it comes up with a street with bud browning or sumthing. This is my bros address and it wont show up. if you do find it his house is on the corner down twords green hill beach road

3. Vigilante macrumors 6502a

Vigilante

I have bookmarked multiple addresses, along with using addresses from Contacts, with no problem whatsoever. I don't know the first thing to helping you, I'm sure it's the same with everyone else. Try contacting Apple support over the phone is all I can say, just say you have an iPhone. :p

I would really edit out that address if I were you...

4. gardnerv thread starter macrumors member

gardnerv

k thanks man. good idea. dont think my 250 pound bro will have any trouble with the petifiles. i want one to go their so he can get his ass kicked. lol. apple is gonna tell me to restore and that isnt going to work. If i look up the address in google maps then it wont come up. i used to be able to see that address on my ipod but i can not anymore. i am retrying the old version of the jailbreak, thats the only thing i changed.