not able to access iCloud

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chenks, Jun 8, 2011.

1. chenks macrumors 6502a

chenks

has anyone had any problems with their mobileme account not letting them access iCloud?

whenever i try to use my apple id/mobileme account for iCloud it tells me that "the iCloud account blah@me.com is already configured. press edit to change the account information or press cancel to stop configuring a new icloud account".

if i remove my mobileme account completely from the iphone and then attempt to configure icloud, it says that my account has not yet been migrated to icloud".

any ideas ?

2. Tom359 macrumors regular

Had same problem

Couldn't use existing iTunes Apple ID, or my existing Mobile Me account. Had to create a new account, then everything worked. I was getting the same message as you.

3. chenks thread starter macrumors 6502a

chenks

but i believe it is working for some with existing accounts though ?

4. alhumphrey macrumors member

This is well documented in the iOS Dev Centre. I recommend you start looking at the support documents that come with Apple Beta tests. Unless you not really a developer and have just brought someones UUID and don't have access to it then stop being so tight and pay the £59

5. chenks thread starter macrumors 6502a

chenks

I guess the app I have in the app store is a figment of my imagination.
    And you can't buy someones UUID, you can buy a space in their allocation, but you can't buy their UUID.

6. antmarobel macrumors 6502

antmarobel

I am a Developer and I can't configure it also, not even using my MobileMe account...:confused: