Not everything in one of my stacks is labeled

Discussion in 'macOS' started by HawaiiMacAddict, Feb 16, 2008.

1. HawaiiMacAddict macrumors 6502a

Aloha everyone,

I've seen a screenshot where nothing in the downloads stack is labeled, but I just look at mine and some of the files have a label, but most of them don't. I'm running 10.5.2 and didn't see that behavior yesterday. Does anyone know of a solution to this issue?

Many thanks in advance for your responses,

HawaiiMacAddict

Attached Files:

2. HawaiiMacAddict thread starter macrumors 6502a

Aloha everyone,

Belay my last - I found the solution to my issue. I simply set the view option to grid, then back to fan and everything is good to go, although it is now ordered by download date vice filename.

HawaiiMacAddict

Attached Files:

3. applefan69 macrumors 6502a

applefan69

for a solution Id say restart your computer.

edit oops, i didnt realise your second post actually said anything io thought your second post was just you posting what it should look like

What causes it? I have no idea, probably just a small glitch that apple either overlooked, or couldnt figure out what was causing it themselves.

4. HawaiiMacAddict thread starter macrumors 6502a

Aloha applefan69,

I was actually going to restart, or at least log out then log back in again, but though of ordering another view to see if the labels were all there. Upon seeing that all labels were indeed evident, I selected fan again, and voila they were all labeled. Why it was ordered differently when the labels were not evident is anyone's guess - you're probably correct in that it is most likely an unrecognized bug (or "feature", if you work for Apple PR :D), but it's easily solved, hence my second post.

HawaiiMacAddict