Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LevMac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 23, 2008
QLD, Australia
Hey there guys,
On the exercise rings, I'm getting the green "exercise" and the blue "standing" data but the red "move" results don't seem to show anything at all?

The blue and green lines extend around the activity circle but the red one just seems to stand on the little arrow with no extension around the circle or anything...

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Also try un-pairing your watch and then re-pairing it. Does you iPhone show steps taken in the Health app? If not then you need to take it to the Apple store and have them check it out.

LevMac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 23, 2008
QLD, Australia
Also try un-pairing your watch and then re-pairing it. Does you iPhone show steps taken in the Health app? If not then you need to take it to the Apple store and have them check it out.

Thanks for the replies,

Yes my phone definitely shows steps taken in the Health app, I think I need to adjust the "move" goal and see how that goes!

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Thanks for the replies,

Yes my phone definitely shows steps taken in the Health app, I think I need to adjust the "move" goal and see how that goes!

You move goal should not be the reason you are not getting move data on your watch. In the watch app check the setting for where the watch gets this move data. You can have it set to your watch for this data or your phone, I believe.

TxWatch

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2015
Texas
You move goal should not be the reason you are not getting move data on your watch. In the watch app check the setting for where the watch gets this move data. You can have it set to your watch for this data or your phone, I believe.

I looked for this setting in the Watch app, but I could not find it. Do you have the exact screen?

TxWatch

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
I looked for this setting in the Watch app, but I could not find it. Do you have the exact screen?

TxWatch

Sorry but I can not as I no longer have my watch paired to my S+. Hope someone here will help. Somewhere there is a setting in the watch app or in the iPhone that you select which device populates the health app with data.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.