Not getting the 100$ off

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by plben, Jul 31, 2011.

1. plben macrumors newbie

plben

Im pretty pissed off right now as it's been like an hour and a half that I'm trying to order a MBP with the gift card. Everything is fine: I add the MB to the cart and select "I want a BTS Card". In the cart it doesn't shows the 100$ off.

So basically Im like paying for the 100$ gift card, which is fu****** dump.

Anyone knows?

Thanks. :mad:

2. jenzjen macrumors 68000

3. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

this may be a case of simple misunderstanding, though now that i think about it, i could be quite wrong. as the above poster did mention, pelase post a screenshot.
    here is what i have gotten:
    I am USA based btw.
    [​IMG]

as you can see for me, there is a charge of $100 to the account, but it is made up with the savings.
    It's a bit odd that you did not get the discount...
    Make sure that you have the education program selected, and add your school/college, and check out ... things should work rather fine
    [but for the sake of accuracy, what country do you reside in?]

Ill try my best to help!

4. rsjordan7 macrumors newbie

$1099 is the education price for the MBP, so it added the $100 gift card, then took it off at the bottom, so you're getting the education price and a free gift card. At least that's how I'm reading it.

5. Young Spade macrumors 68020

That's the right price. It comes out to around 1168 after tax. That's what I paid in the store today with my education discount. Savings: 100; they don't show the 100 they already took off.