Not getting watch on launch day - How do you feel

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by SixtyK, Apr 23, 2015.

1. SixtyK macrumors 6502a

SixtyK

This is mainly for those of us with later shipping windows, mid-May and beyond.

For me personally, this is my second time preordering and my second time waiting past the launch date. It doesn't really bother me all that much.

I was given my mid-May delivery window right up front and never felt like I was promised anything else.

2. Qrispy macrumors regular

Qrispy

Imagine what it feels like for us that got into the first ship bucket that are still waiting in limbo for some sort of update.

3. pavanluvin macrumors member

Ordered at 12:04.

Still in processing stage.

I feel like I've been kicked in the dez nuts. I feel like **** not getting it on launch day. Don't remember when this happened last...

I always knew if I had a problem with shipping I could wait in line but can't even do it this time. Ugh...first world problems.

4. SixtyK thread starter macrumors 6502a

SixtyK

Imagine what it feels like knowing that for some of us, the difference between the first shipments and mid-May was about sixty seconds.

5. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

If Apple doesn't ship my watch by tomorrow then they will lose a loyal customer.......JK:D:D

6. Qrispy macrumors regular

Qrispy

That sounds about half as bad as our situation.

7. BeefSupreme macrumors regular

I feel like a retard for staying up when I could have just woke up at 7am and probably gotten the same time frame for shipping.

8. foxkoneko macrumors 6502

9. SixtyK thread starter macrumors 6502a

SixtyK

It happened for me with my iPhone 6 Plus.

10. pavanluvin macrumors member

Yea it was happening to me too. It would only let me order silver. So I camped out and was first in line to get space grey 6+ at the Apple Store. But we can't even do that this time...

11. LxTxNx macrumors 6502

LxTxNx

You're living my life.

12. chrise2 macrumors 6502

This isn't as bad as the 5s. I don't think they had pre-orders so i waited in line at the store only to not get one. That was the worstest.

13. Bobajobbob macrumors regular

I ordered the SS with rubber black strap rather than a leather one because it indicated an earlier delivery so I am a little annoyed about that. I should have stuck with my first choice and saved some money.

Really don't know why they didn't ship body of watch and straps separately packaged to avoid this but I guess i'll live ;)

14. caramellhoney macrumors 6502

caramellhoney

Exactly. If I had known I'd still be getting it in June, I would've ordered when I woke up and not set an alarm and woken up while I was sick to place an order.

15. Paulshaqz macrumors 6502a

The worst one for me was iPhone 6 plus I pre ordered in September and got in November.

16. shox2k2 macrumors 6502

I haven't ordered yet. I thought it was order in store only and the closest store is 3 hrs away. So I let it pass. That was dumb. Although I'd rather try it on first. I'm disappointed I didn't preorder but if I'm going to spend that much money I want to make sure to get one I want.

17. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Ouch!

18. egeek84 macrumors 6502

egeek84

im pretty damn mad, just for the simple fact that I got barely any sleep on preorder night cuz I tried my damn best to ensure I got my pre order in and pretty much all that waiting and stress was for nothing.

Lesson learned I guess.

19. cmChimera macrumors 68040

cmChimera

Where's the option for "Oh well, my watch is cooler than the ones shipped so far"?

;)

20. Tsuchiya macrumors 68020

Tsuchiya

[​IMG]

I'll get over it.

Product launches are quite enjoyable, kinda annoyed I won't be able to join in tomorrow with first impressions etc. Only having a vague idea when I might get it is a bit frustrating too.

21. heeloliver macrumors 6502a

heeloliver

Not disappointed as my estimated arrival is still weeks away. It's just frustrating to see people who ordered later than you, with the exact same model, get it tomorrow.

1st world problems.

22. jbachandouris macrumors 68040

jbachandouris

23. nfl46 macrumors 603

I'm okay with it. I will get my watch soon enough.