Not happy with 9.0.1

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by guitonit, Sep 26, 2015.

1. guitonit macrumors newbie

I don't think inhale ever encountered this many bugs in an IOS update. First off I have an iPhone 6+ with iOS 9.0.1 (13A404) and I have had the following issues

- Maps still thinks I am located 5 states away, exactly where I was four days ago.

- I have to restart my phone in order to hear my newest voicemail.

- deleted mail messages mysteriously return to my inbox.

- because my phone thinks I'm 5 states away, the Weather app does as well.

if anyone has any insight as to rectify these issues, I would appreciate it, but it's really disappointing to have these issues in the first place.

Scott A.

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

Some oddities in there for sure. Have you tried rebooting, resetting network settings or perhaps even all settings, or perhaps even restoring as new if none of that works? These mostly don't seem like even somewhat common issues with iOS 9.

3. Rigby macrumors 601

Are you saying Maps can't locate you if you tap the arrow at the bottom left? If that's the case, I suspect there is a hardware issue.

4. guitonit thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, that's the problem. One of the other guys I travel with is having the same issue though (same software version).

Just did the System Reset, and that seems to be working for the time being.

5. arubinst, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2015

arubinst macrumors 6502

Did you by any chance bring a wireless router with you from where you were four days ago and are you using it or are you within range while Maps is giving you the wrong location?

6. vertsix macrumors 65816

vertsix

Downgrade to 8.4.1. It's still possible and it's worth it.