Not just unread messages

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by SLICK_Strain, Jan 26, 2012.

1. SLICK_Strain macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Is ther any hack that allows read messages to be displayed in the notification center? I have the trial of intelliscreenx but I. Can't see any settings for displaying read emails or text Messages like you used to get displayed in the original intelliscreen tweak.

2. SLICK_Strain thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Such a pity there is nothing for this. I have emailed the intelliscreen guys but have had no response and the original intelliscreen does not work on iOS5 devices.
    Being able to look at my home screen and see the last 5 text messages was a real boon IMHO. I was surprised when ios5 came out and you couldn't do this in the notification center. It I was sure it would be a jailbreak tweak.

3. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

If you use intelliscreenX and swipe over the the Mail page it shows all your messages. I thought it did anyway, I disabled the extra pages on mine.

4. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

You're right it does show all your mail. No option to see all messages though

5. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Oh, your looking for text messages? I think that would be nice to have a page for texts like you have for mail. I thought you were talking about mail.

6. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

The OP is. I have anylockapp to change the camera lock screen icon to the Messages app and use springtomize to keep it always there so I have no need for that.