Not much data posting to Wallet on my new card

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by TruckerMike, Aug 13, 2019 at 5:47 PM.

1. TruckerMike macrumors newbie

TruckerMike

I got the invite last Thursday, signed up right away, got approved and used pay for supper that night. Have used it half a dozen times since. It posts the total for all transactions but nothing else. No weekly activity (2 weeks listed now), no color coded bars, card is still white. Just bought an Elago stand for my watch and it posted to the total almost instantaneously but nothing else.  cash is posting! I message support through the Wallet app 2 days ago, they responded immediately but said it takes a few days to see it appear. Any body else have this going on? All of the *demo* vids posting show a lot more happening than I've got going on. Any one have any thoughts on this?

2. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

They provide support right in the wallet app. You can imessage them.

3. TruckerMike thread starter macrumors newbie

TruckerMike

Yes…did that!

4. cannono macrumors 6502

cannono

Strange. My card changes color the moment I make the purchase, not when it posts. Maybe try removing the card and adding it back again?

5. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

I didn't see that in the original post....but why not try again. Since it's been a couple of days.

6. TruckerMike thread starter macrumors newbie

TruckerMike

Removed and reinstalled, didn’t change anything …but thanks, that is what I should have done to start.

7. TruckerMike thread starter macrumors newbie

TruckerMike

I got it fully functional. Had to wipe my phone and restore, but it works now.I believe it was an iCloud sync issue.