Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleFan91

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 11, 2012
Indy, US
At 7 am EST the phone arrived at my local destination facility but it's not on a truck or out for delivery. The status still says today by 8pm but can I go and get it since it's not on a truck? Does that mean I won't even get it today?

JWorld127

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2013
I would call the local fedex and get some answers! if anything you can go pick it up if its not on a truck...possibly a win.

Cowboy1629

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2012
Indiana
When my 5 came through FedEx it was late coming out but they had a special courier that just delivered iPhones that day and I had it by early afternoon.

jamesarm97

macrumors 65816
Sep 29, 2006
At 7 am EST the phone arrived at my local destination facility but it's not on a truck or out for delivery. The status still says today by 8pm but can I go and get it since it's not on a truck? Does that mean I won't even get it today?

It happens when they have tons of deliveries. They will load another truck later in a hour or two and should go out.

akhilleus

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2014
Give them a call if it's really worrying you. Sometimes those places just don't update their information as well as they should and I could see them missing something on as busy a day as today is. If it's still in-house they might switch it to pickup for you, but not sure. Really though I'd just say to relax and worry not that you'll get it today.

Iamgort

macrumors regular
Aug 27, 2011
I really wish they would do something about the endless stream of people creating new threads containing nothing but unnecessary panic regarding their endless refreshing of their iPhone shipment tracking.

luked14

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2010
My FedEx tracking recently updated to say Delivery Exception: package at station, arrived after courier dispatch. I called them to see what exactly that meant, and they said it means that my package missed the morning truck but will still go out on an afternoon truck and get to me by the end of the day. They said that a lot of packages arrived late to different facilities today.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
I really wish they would do something about the endless stream of people creating new threads containing nothing but unnecessary panic regarding their endless refreshing of their iPhone shipment tracking.

Is this your first iPhone introduction. This is the way it has always been. A lot of people are very excited:apple:

accountforit

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2014
FEDEX and UPS both suck ass. UPS will beat on your packages, and FEDEX plays games with delivery.

F them both.

leenak

macrumors 68020
Mar 10, 2011
I looked around 8am and my delivery had said 'arrived at local facility' at 7:43. Then nothing until around 9:30, it then said 'on truck for delivery 7:49'.

So relax.

jtp098

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2010
Purchase
ha is this thread real.. Relax... they make multiple trips.. it's not the USPS where once their shift is over and they still have a half full truck they deliver that the next day..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.