not receiving V. Important emails!!!

will waters

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 19, 2011
Great Britain
Hi

I was hoping that someone would be able to give me some advice, i have a major problem that iCloud filters all the mails that come into my email, and i am guessing that it thinks that all the emails from my bank (barclays) are spam and deletes them.

Does anyone have any advice they can give?????? (should probably say i live in England)

Thanks

Will

ugahairydawgs

macrumors 68030
Jun 10, 2010
If it thinks they are spam you should still see them showing up in your junk folder.

Comment

bripab007

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2009
To take that thought one step further: if they are in your junk folder, click the button that says "Not Junk", and hopefully it'll help their spam filtering algorithms improve.

Comment

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
Hi

I was hoping that someone would be able to give me some advice, i have a major problem that iCloud filters all the mails that come into my email, and i am guessing that it thinks that all the emails from my bank (barclays) are spam and deletes them.

Does anyone have any advice they can give?????? (should probably say i live in England)

Thanks

Will
Also, if you know the address the bank is sending the email from, add that address to your iCloud address book.

Comment