Not scrolling to the latest messages?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Swatman, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Swatman macrumors member

When I receive a text or a message in certain apps, and I go to bring up the message, it does not shoot right to the new message. Instead it ends up in the middle of my conversations for no reason. This was not a problem prior to ios8. Anyone else with this issue?

2. GlideStar macrumors newbie

I have the same issue but only when using SwiftKey as a keyboard. It's quite irritating.

Which keyboard are you using?

3. josielinnea macrumors regular

josielinnea

I have the same bug and just like you say - it's only present when using the SwiftKey keyboard.
    EDIT: Sorry. It's the fleksy keyboard that's giving me this bug. I don't have SwiftKey installed anymore (lack of language support) but had it previously.

4. Swatman thread starter macrumors member

5. Swatman thread starter macrumors member

6. GlideStar macrumors newbie

7. powerstrokin macrumors 6502a

powerstrokin

I'm having the same issue randomly and I do not have a third party keyboard installed.

I did try SwiftKey keyboard but I have deleted it already, so I can't say whether there is or is not some 'leftover' bug from that but currently just using stock keyboard and it's doing this.

8. czechboy0 macrumors newbie

Unfortunately this issue relates to all third party keyboards, not just SwiftKey. Please file a bug report with Apple to rate it up!

9. BrandonHacks macrumors regular

BrandonHacks

Well I'm finally seeing others with this very annoying issue. Hope it's resolved in the next software update

10. leesweet macrumors demi-god

leesweet

Same here with Swype. Don't know if it's the height of the app or something else to do with the keyboards.

11. Swatman thread starter macrumors member

12. that be me macrumors 6502

Remember, it's only a "feature" if they can't fix it. Then it's a bug.

I'm also getting the same thing on my 6. Mildly annoying, but nothing major.