Not seeing Apple Playlists

Brammy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 17, 2008
Is there something obvious I'm missing? I don't see any of the curated playlists under Playlists. When I select only Apple Playlists, the list is blank.

AKRowdy

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2011
Having a similar problem.

I set up Apple music on my phone today at work and was using it all afternoon.

Got home and updated my iPad, and I have the new music app but inside of it there is no AppleMusic functionality. I have "My Music," "Playlists," "Radio," and "Connect." There is no "For You," or "New" tab.

Same AppleID on both devices.

Wtf.

Enojo

macrumors member
Jan 26, 2015

Got home and updated my iPad, and I have the new music app but inside of it there is no AppleMusic functionality. I have "My Music," "Playlists," "Radio," and "Connect." There is no "For You," or "New" tab.

Wtf.
Tried logging off and on with your Apple ID on your iPad? That solved it for me.

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Wtf.
Make sure "Show Apple Music" is enabled in the Settings>Music.

AKRowdy

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2011
Tried logging off and on with your Apple ID on your iPad? That solved it for me.

Yeah this fixed it for me! Thanks for the suggestion!

Edit: actually,all I had to do was renter my iCloud password when prompted within the settings app. Very peculiar…