iPhone Not seeing apps after updating my JB

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by GIZBUG, Feb 20, 2013.

1. GIZBUG macrumors 65816

GIZBUG

Here are the steps I followed, Was JB on 6.1 and just JB 6.1.2.

I updated to iTunes 11.0.2 first, then restored my JB'd 5 to original state 6.1.2, then was able to re-JB with evasi0n, launch Cydia to prepare the JB filesystem, then restore my phone from the backup I had just taken in iTunes.

After the restore, none of my apps that I had from the app store (30 or so) are on the phone.

2. robdam1001 macrumors 6502a

Maybe the apps were hidden prior to updating? Do you see ANY of your apps? What about the stock apps? Are you SURE you restored from a valid backup?

3. GIZBUG thread starter macrumors 65816

GIZBUG

Default apps are there, yes. But apps like sportscenter, Google Maps, Spotify, no, not there.

4. nwmtnbiker, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2013

nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

That happened to too. . Think weekillbackground is what I installed when they disappeared. Uninstalled & rebooted & no problems since.

5. GIZBUG thread starter macrumors 65816

GIZBUG

So suggestions?
    When I download the apps, like waze, or google maps, its downloads, and mysteriously enough my "Naviation" folder appears and it goes into it. So its like they are hidden or something. Weird stuff

Guess Ill have to manually download/remember all my apps again ?

6. robdam1001 macrumors 6502a

Did you have folder enhancer installed prior to updating? Or did you have apps hidden ?