not sending pics since 5.1!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by darknight*, Mar 18, 2012.

1. darknight* macrumors newbie

hey guys, this problem again!! when i first got my iphone 4, i had to go to vodaphone, to get it set as it would all work fine but not send pics, just got the red exclamation mark, it was on contract but now payg, so they found the settings needed to be changed and it all worked fine,.
    then i got an update to 5, guess what? didnt work again.....back to vodaphone shop, they put new settings in and off we whent again.
    now its 5.1.....hey you got it it does not send pics again!!! why do i need to keep going back and for them to keep entering things in my settings for it to work again.
    does any one know what i need to set to make it work on payg vodaphone so it will send pics again?
    3g and data roaming is all on, its in the mobile data settings they change stuff at the moment its
    mobile data
    apn wap.vodaphone.co.uk
    username wap
    pass wap

MMS

apn wap vodaphone.co.uk
    user wap
    pass wap
    mmsc http://mms.vodaphone.co.uk/servlets/mms
    mms proxy 212.183.137.012:8799
    mms max message size 307200
    mms ua prof url blank

thanks for any help

2. darknight* thread starter macrumors newbie

no one? hmm cant believe im the only one this happens to?

3. Arelunde macrumors 6502a

Arelunde

Don't know if this will help, but try a hard reset (you might have to do this a couple times)...

Press and hold home and power buttons at the same time until the white apple appears, let go. After the home screen again appears, see if the issue is still there. A hard reset often fixes naggy problems or weirdness