Not So Patiently Waiting

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Poppaholic, May 14, 2015.

1. Poppaholic macrumors newbie

Like so many who don't have their watches yet, I set my alarms, seven of them, to get up at 1:00 a.m. PST and purchase an Apple Watch. The really stupid part is that I believed I could go to bed at 12:00 a.m. PST, and get back up an hour later. 1:00 a.m. came and went. I awoke at 1:17, cried a little, i.e.
    Screamed, and immediately ordered my watch. And as so many, I ordered the space gray Sport watch, with the black band. Then AND now, the message I see online at Apple is Shipping May 29-June 11. Since that day a month ago, I read many posts suggesting that shipping would be sooner rather than later. Sadly, at the same time, I read of problems with the Haptic touch that might slow down the delivery. Anyone have any insights???? I would be forever grateful.

2. AbeFrohman macrumors 6502

AbeFrohman

Just to clarify - you know orders started at 12:01 PST, right?

3. Subdiv macrumors 6502

[​IMG]

4. DavidLynch macrumors 6502a

I think you'll get your watch in 2-4 weeks. Possibly sooner, but don't count on it.

5. Poppaholic thread starter macrumors newbie

Should have been clearer. I live in MST. That should make those times a little more understandable ##

6. Bbqthis macrumors 6502a

Bbqthis

Well then I understand your story to mean you woke up at 2 am MST...which is still wrong...

7. zmunkz macrumors 6502a

zmunkz

I don't think anyone has any insider information if that's what you're asking… Apple is saying that they will meet or beat the shipping dates they've laid out, and so far that has been true. I would guess you're going to get it at the earlier part of the window they've provided you.

8. Poppaholic thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanx

Thank you, smunkz ☺️☺️ Not looking for insider info. Just hoping that yours is the accurate answer. I was concerned that the problems with haptic functions might mean a long delay ##

9. Maddux4163 macrumors member

My watch was window 4/24-5/8 window. Got it 5/1

So it came a week sooner than anticipated.

10. Poppaholic thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you very much!!! That is certainly encouraging ☺️☺️☺️ Do you like it??

11. Maddux4163 macrumors member

I absolutely love my watch. I use it pretty much as my iPhone for now. It's not replaced it. But I don't feel the need to pull it out of my pocked if I can just send my texts on my watch. Check scores. Check my fitness. Etc. it's a sexy device as well.

12. Maddux4163 macrumors member

It's just sexy

Attached Files: