[not Solved] Urgent - Please Help! [not Solved]

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by driverm, Apr 20, 2010.

1. driverm macrumors newbie

Hi.

I have a 3GS with 3.1.2 OS JAILBROKEN and SIMLOCKED by blackra1n and blacksnow. It wasnt tethered I guess, because I could normally shut down and restart my iphone w/o needing to jailbreak it every time. I havent restored my iphone ever before. So it uses the old bootrom.

2 days ago, my iphone stuck at apple logo screen and restarting itself continuously. After many attempts with many solutions, and being unsuccessful at all, I decided to restore it with a custom firmware.

I downloaded 3.1.3 firmware to my pc and with sn0wbreez, I created the custom firmware. Now, I m trying to restore my iphone through itunes with the custom firmware.

If i try to connect my iphone with recovery state, then 99% seems to be finished but at the last minute, it gives error (6). The loading bar on the iphone was loaded like 99% before the error. I tried it at 2 PC's and 1 MAC and with 2 USB cables. Nothing changed!

If I try to connect my iphone with DFU state, then i get error (1600) from the begining.

Please help me, I need my iPhone so much these days. As part of my job, I need to look at my mails while I am away too, but w/o my iphone, it really is impossible for me.

This really is urgent! Please help me. My twitter account is twitter.com/pashalatzo

Thanks alot.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Download a custom firmware IPSW made with pwnage, stay away from snowbreeze.
    Then put your phone in restore mode. NOT DFU
    And thenr estore it thru itunes to the custom 3.1.3 IPSW

3. driverm thread starter macrumors newbie

Do you think it is the snowbreez causing these errors ?

4. pixelated macrumors 6502a

pixelated

Most likely. Sn0wbreeze is a long way off from being as stable and bug free as pwnage.