Not sure if I have App or iPod problem

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by i-Want-Apples, Sep 27, 2008.

1. i-Want-Apples macrumors regular

I just received my iPod Touch yesterday. Overall, I'm loving it. So far the only problem I've had is one dead pixel (still in a dilemma of whether or not to return it, but anyway) I've been playing with a couple of apps I put on while it was charging yesterday just to see what it could all do. I only put four on and I'm not sure if I'm having problems with the two or if it is an issue with my iPod Touch.

iDoodle Lite: I've downloaded this one, I believe there is one you can pay for as well, but I wanted to see what it was first. Anyhow, it seems like this app isn't as responsive as everything else on the Touch. Sometimes I cannot get it draw when I touch the screen, sometimes it won't fill the background color, sometimes when I draw the color will be bolder and sometimes real pale (without changing the setting), etc. I'm not sure if this is a problem with this particular app, or if something else is wrong.

Audi A4 driving challenge: I noticed when I was playing this game that it felt like I had to turn to the right somewhat to go straight, but I thought it was my imagination, or I didn't realize I was leaning a little to the left. However, I tried setting my iPod flat on a level table and the wheel was turned to the side. So again, I'm not sure if this is a problem with the iPod or just the app.

Any help is greatly apprciated!

Thanks!

2. i-Want-Apples thread starter macrumors regular

Just some additional info, not sure if it helps or not. I just downloaded a level app and I also have to turn it to the right to get it near level. The level says 3.6 degrees when I have it sitting on a flat surface.

Thanks again!