I already have a macbook (the 2.4 / 2gb ram stock setup) that I just purchased about 20 days ago. Now I went ahead and connected it via dvi to my 22" monitor, and stacks and expose lag a bit. So I was considering selling it and getting the macbook pro. But I'm curious, would I be better off keeping the macbook and buying a low end imac with the 2600 card, and using that when at home. I got the macbook for college really, and I already have a desktop, but not a mac, and I'd kinda like to switch. I do like to play games, such as wow and tf2, and that's actually about it.. I'm used to playing on nvidia cards, and have the 8800GT. So is it that much worse of a setup? Or should I maybe save up for the 24", which I don't really care about the extra 4", I just don't know if the 2600 PRO will be able to handle games. I haven't really used ati cards in well, the only one I've ever had was in a laptop, and it was an integrated crappy card. Hope to hear from you guys soon, as I'm really interested in what I should do, I just can't decide. Thanks.