Not sure where to post this, it's something like folding, kind of

iMatt mini

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 1, 2005
Central New Jersey
It's a team thing, that's really the only way they are related. It's called WhatPulse.
www.whatpulse.org for more info. It IS available for Mac, It seems to be at least since there is support in the forums. I'm sure you all type a lot throughout the day.
It logs HOW MANY keys you stroke, not a keylogger though. I'd be interested in starting a team for MacRumors. Post if you're interested. If enough people are, we can start a team. I have a good amount currently. :cool:

iMatt mini

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 1, 2005
Central New Jersey
Well it's part of the Big Blue Network and they have good sites. Trust me, they're legit. None of my stuff has been stolen yet. I don't think they could very easily. I've had it for a while and I've never heard any complaints.

dubbz

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2003
Alta, Norway
Count me in if you make a team. Been running it for a while on both my PC and Mac, but I'm still somewhat lacking in keys. Seems like I make more use of the mouse that I'd thought :)

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Does this use processor power? No one on MacRumors wants to lose on our contribution to our folding team. Do you actually have MacRumors members already? What is the status of your team currently?

daveL

macrumors 68020
Jun 18, 2003
Montana
Totally intrusive. No way am I signing up for *anything* that monitors keystrokes, period, regardless of what the objective is. This is just asking for trouble. Are you gullible enough take part? That's what they are looking for, to be sure. I wouldn't touch this with a ten foot poll.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.