Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TimeLord517

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 20, 2012
At least not on my iPhone 5 and a fresh install back on Friday... I'm not a die-hard Apple fan, but I'm seriously losing interest right now in the platform (although every single time I've tried to leave in the past, I also end up coming back... :-\ )

(1) Yes, just like others have said, the calendar sucks balls compared to iOS 6. I don't like that I'm stuck in either "week" view to see what's going on, or have to do the "search" view to see everything more easily. I miss the old layout. I hope (but I know it won't happen) they bring it back in a future update...
(2) I have had YouTube crash on me about 3 times in the past 12 hours. Granted, this could be from the app not being updated for iOS 7 yet (last update was 8/20/13), but still...
(3) This one concerns me the most - about an hour ago, I went to unlock my phone (just "slide to unlock), and then the entire phone crashed, gave me the Apple logo, and then came back up after a little bit of thinking...

cjmillsnun

macrumors 68020
Aug 28, 2009
1. Yes the calendar is the worst app on the phone.

2. Google controls the YouTube App.

3. it's a .0 release. Look at Mac OS X. every .0 release has flaws. iPhone OS 1, 2 and 3 had issues on their first release, as did iOS 4, 5 and 6.

Small White Car

macrumors G4
Aug 29, 2006
Washington DC
Any apps that are crashing: Erase them and re-download them. I've fixed 3 in this way, including Apple's own "Find My Friends." (Which, it should be noted, hasn't even been updated for iSO 7 either, but now works fine once I re-installed it.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.