not waiting isnt a bad idea at all??

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by iAtot, Oct 14, 2008.

1. iAtot macrumors member

i bought a 2.4 blackbook a month ago, because i needed it for college. i was worried that i might regret it as i know that there will an update for the macbook. but honestly i didn't regret it at all. i wouldn't say that the new ones are bad as they look awesome but the only thing I'm missing out is the backlit keyboard other than that I'm pretty happy with my decision a month ago.

btw i was qualified for an itouch because i bought in in chicago. and i was able to sell it in UK price. so i saved more or less $350 with it :):)

2. krye macrumors 68000

krye

That's sweet. And you know what? I bet you could turn around and sell it for a good $900 is you chose to.

3. G5power macrumors 6502

With the sale of the iTouch you didn't get hurt by today's announcement, plus you've had the use of the laptop for all of this time.

Waiting for new models can be a painful wait - just ask the people waiting for a new mini.;)

4. iAtot thread starter macrumors member

it wasnt a bad decision at all. and im not planning to sell it as right now i'm inlove wit it lol... and i will use the money that i saved on ssd hd. so that should be good right?

5. TwinCities Dan macrumors 603

TwinCities Dan

Double Parked out front of the Courthouse
    Congrats!

6. timestoby macrumors 6502

i could get the new model,but that will eat into my gameing money lol. anyway the whitebook is still awesome and im sure once i get it,it will be fab.

7. Mushrooshi macrumors regular

iPod touch...