Note 3 vs iPad mini LTE

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by edhchoe, Oct 6, 2013.

1. edhchoe macrumors 6502a

edhchoe

That's what I have to decide if iPad Mini 2 comes out.

I have an iphone. I will keep it either way.

That S-pen + multi window are very tempting and iOS 7 has been disappointing so far. But the note 3 is $799!!!

2. leftywamumonkey macrumors 6502a

leftywamumonkey

3. Karpfish macrumors 6502a

Karpfish

Have been thinking about something similar. I currently own an iPad 3rd Gen but it is for sale at the moment. I went to go take a look at the Note 3 a couple days ago, and I just got back from an apple store to look at the Mini again.

I will definitely be going with a Mini w/ cellular whenever they are refreshed. The Note isn't big enough for me to be a second device.

4. Lamarak macrumors 6502

I tried the combo android and iPhone, and hated it. I know some love it but for me the new airplay and way ios works together with devices is more useful for me.

So I would do the mini 2, but got a feeling wont see that till next year

5. mattbaar26 macrumors regular

Why not the note 8.0? It has the s pen as well and is half the price of the note 3.

6. hbksabhi macrumors regular

i also thought ios and android together will be nice .... it just hurts more after you see lack of responsiveness and quality of app in android ....
    all apple ecosystem ftw :apple:

i had a ipad mini sold it and my pc and bought a mac air 2013 ..... now saving for iphone 5s .....
    2 devices both apple .... happiness and beauty

7. edhchoe thread starter macrumors 6502a

edhchoe

My note 3 arrived at home. I can't wait to go home and open the box.... 4 more hours.