NoteBook Mice and Can I bind L & R Simultaneous Click To Expose?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by DirtyDan, Jan 26, 2009.

1. DirtyDan macrumors member

Ok so I have two MX Revolutions, and one of them finally broke after almost two years.

I decided I wanted something new, but it had to be good for design as well as comfortable and intuitive. I originally wanted the Mighty Mouse, specifically for the scroll ball (looks awesome for photoshop) but I read about way too many problems with the scroll ball and decided not to get it.

I'll use my working MX Revolution for my desktop at work, but I went on a search for something more portable for use with my new macbook pro. I thought about a VX Nano, but I don't like it b/c it's TOO small and the back/forward buttons are strangely placed. I thought about the VX Revolution, but it's too much like my MX Revolution which I am slowly getting bored of, and I really want a scroll ball.

So I decided upon the Kensington SlimBlade Media Mouse which has a 360 degree scroll ball (like the apple mighty mouse but with less reported problems) and flips over to be a media remote. Not only was this a cool mouse, but I found it for $20 at Fry's!

http://shop2.frys.com/product/57443...GUuWABaEw**.node3?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Anyways, it doesn't have a middle mouse button on the scroll ball. I'm used to not having one, because on the MX Revolution I only used the middle button for switching between click-to-click and hyperscroll, but I'd like to have something to assign Expose.

SO HERE IS MY MAIN QUESTION

Can I bind a simultaneous left and right click (clicking both left and right mouse buttons at the same time) to activate expose?

2. DirtyDan thread starter macrumors member

Does nobody know if you can bind both mouse buttons to use expose??!?