NoteMaster for iPad available Dec 21 - ON SALE

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by KabukiAdam, Dec 20, 2010.

1. KabukiAdam macrumors newbie

Hi,

This is Adam from Kabuki Vision, the developer of NoteMaster for the iPhone.

I'm very please to announce the imminent release NoteMaster for iPad. It's going to be released Tuesday Dec 21, and will be ON SALE for $.99 now through Dec 28. (Normally, the app costs $3.99).

NoteMaster makes it easy to create stunning notes that contain text, images, bold headers, and lists. Unlike most note apps, NoteMaster lets you put these elements directly in the note itself (not as some clumsy "attachment" to the note). Additionally, NoteMaster syncs its notes with Google Docs, so you you'll have access to your notes from the cloud, and can easily share notes between your iPad and iPhone.

Here's a little "commercial" for NoteMaster that shows off its features:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEarwaNry-Q

More info about NoteMaster on the web site:
    http://www.kabukivision.com

NoteMaster for iPhone, which is already on the app store, will also be ON SALE for $.99.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about NoteMaster, so feel free to post any questions to this thread.

Thanks!

Regards,
    Adam Shaw
    Kabuki Vision

main.jpg
    lists.jpg
    stay_organized.jpg

NoteMaster for iPad
    Release date: Tuesday Dec 21
    ON SALE for $.99 until Dec 28

NoteMaster for iPhone
    Currently in the app store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/notemaster-notes-images-synced/id297921531?mt=8
    ON SALE for $.99 from De 21 until Dec 28

2. Acorn macrumors 68020

Acorn

3. KabukiAdam thread starter macrumors newbie

NoteMaster for iPad was released today and is ON SALE for $.99.

iTunes Link

4. ronjon10 macrumors regular

Does this app allow for handwriting, or typed notes only? (I'll look, but thought I'd ask to give you the opportunity to put any thoughts you have on the matter in the thread.)

5. KabukiAdam thread starter macrumors newbie

NoteMaster is for typed notes only. I have plans for the future to have the ability to add a "drawing" to the notes that you draw with your finger, and this could be used for handwriting as well, on a limited basis. However, I have no plans to turn it into a handwriting-style notes app.

Let me know if yo have any other questions.

6. banjomatic macrumors newbie

Dropbox sync capability?

Any chance you plan on making the program compatible to sync with dropbox?

7. KabukiAdam thread starter macrumors newbie

I definitely have plans to add some sort of additional syncing capability, but right now I'm not sure if we'd go with another cloud-based service (Dropbox, Evernote, MobileMe), or a solution for direct-to-computer syncing (wifi, iTunes).

Some customers really like the idea of having all their notes in the cloud, and some customers refuse to ever store private data in a service they don't control, so its hard to come up with a single syncing solution that will please everyone. I'd love to hear other ideas on this if anyone wants to share their thoughts.

8. sotie macrumors 6502

I downloaded both the ipad and iphone versions today. I'm very satisfied with them!

9. KabukiAdam thread starter macrumors newbie

Awesome! I'm glad you're enjoying them. :D