Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GatorDeb

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 24, 2007
Looking for a notepad/handwriting app with templates. I.e. the background will be a calendar, or a todo list with little squares to the left and lines, etc. Instead of just a blank page. I've found a couple apps with a couple templates but looking for a robust app with lots of templates. Thanks!

GerritV

macrumors 68020
May 11, 2012
Bamboo Paper has about 10 simple templates, the usual suspects like lines, squares, and 2 check box types. Interesting detail: one and the same template is used throughout the whole notebook.

Noteshelf comes with 26 templates. Besides the music bar, you'll find a Guitar TAB page, todo's, even a workout schedule. Dayplanner, weekplanner. You can purchase more in their store. Every page in your book can have it's own template.

NotesPlus has about 15 that should cover most needs. Todo checklist, a few column types, dayplanner and weekplanner are all there. If I remember correctly, you can create your own - but I'd have to check. Every page in your book can have it's own template.

With a note taking app that imports pdf, you could create your own and import it. Bit of a workaround I admit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.