iPad Notes App Crashing on iPad

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by randomguyishere, Jul 20, 2014.

1. randomguyishere macrumors regular

I have a 32GB Retina iPad Mini jailbroken on iOS 7.0.6. Beginning today, the stock Notes app crashes immediately after I tap to open it. The same thing happens when I am in safe mode. I have tried uninstalling my recent Cydia packages, but the app still crashes - even in safe mode.

Does anybody know a cause or solution to this? Am I better off restoring to iOS 7.1.2 and using the new jailbreak tool?

Thanks in advanced.

2. Kaiser99 macrumors member

This is also happening to me for about the last month can't seem to shake it. I have to use pro widgets to add or read notes now

3. HankHowdy macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

iPad on 7.1.X is awesome. Bugs are gone and speed improvements. Animations are smoother too.

4. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Hell yea. Anyone who owns a 64 bit device, ESPECIALLY the mini retina, really should install the latest iOS. I stopped using my mini retina for several months because Safari was so painful. But once I installed 7.1.2 and jailbroke I was shocked at how much improvement was made by Apple. Now I can't put the mini retina down!! Hahaha

Safari improvements are terrific. Tabs hardly ever reload now. So awesome!