Notes from iCloud not Makint it to Device?!?!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by galaxy7, Jan 7, 2016.

1. galaxy7 macrumors member

So I have a weird issue going on with my iCloud and Notes. I have 5 devices logged into the same (mine) iCloud account; a 6S, iPad, iPad mini 2, iCloud.com, and an iMac. Calendar, contacts, safari, email, and everything else works and communicating across all devices, except Notes. But here's the strange parts. The Notes are communicating back and fourth across everything except the iPad and the iMac. No matter what I do to turn on and off, log on and off, this that or the other, those two devices will not get in the loop. A Note created on one of those devices does not make it to the cloud or the other devices and a Note created on any one of the other devices that are communicating do not make it back to those two devices. But like I said, every other feature does. Any ideas on this one? The curious part is best I can recall, this issue seems to have started at an identifiable time...it started when I got the new phone (the 6S) and the iPad mini. I got both devices at the same time during that special AT&T had. Whatcha think?

2. sracer macrumors 603

sracer

I experience that behavior pretty regularly. It is the reason why iCloud is not my main cloud solution, dropbox is. I only use iCloud for those apps that don't play nicely with dropbox.

3. meistervu macrumors 65816

I experienced this for the first time last night. I added pdf to iCloud and it immediately showed up on my iPhone, but not my iPad. I had to turn off and on iCloud drive on the iPad before it showed up on the iPad.

4. Eric5273 macrumors 6502a

I'd suggest logging out of iCloud on the affected devices, and then logging back in. Also, make sure iCloud for the notes app is turned on when you log back in.