Notes from iWork to my PC to print.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by 99MustangGTman, Dec 14, 2008.

1. 99MustangGTman macrumors 6502

I just bought my new MBA about 2 weeks ago and at the same time I also bought a printer for it. Well technically it was free after the rebate so thats why I got it. The only problem is that to print wirelessly on it you need a bluetooth adapter for it which is like $40-50.

Just haven't gotten around to buying it yet. Lately i've been using my MBA to write all my notes for class and even to organize all my old hand written notes. Well its time for finals and I want to print everything out, just makes it easier for me to study off of. Is there a way to transfer whatever i've written on iWork to be able to print on my PC?(since I already have a printer linked for that one) I saved the document on a USB drive. Thanks for any help.

-Ray

2. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

PDF is your friend! In iWork, you can either export to a PDF (File/Export...) or print and select Save as PDF in the print dialog box.

3. 99MustangGTman thread starter macrumors 6502

Ahh duhh! Thank you so much! Looks like i'll be studying all night:(

4. plinden macrumors 68040

plinden

Exporting or printing as PDF is the best way to go, but if you want to edit your files on your PC, you can export Pages documents in various formats, e.g. Word if your PC has Word installed. If it's just unformatted notes, export as Text is probably the best.