Notes from MacBook Pro and devices not syncing to iCloud

Discussion in 'OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)' started by daniel2603, Nov 6, 2012.

1. daniel2603 macrumors newbie

Okay, if I write a note on my iphone or iPad with iCloud as the default account or from my macbook pro, even though you see the "updating" message and thinking icon that goes with it, it's not appearing in iCloud via a browser once logged in.

The oldest note I have is from april 2012 using OS X 10.7.

Interestingly, when I go into preferences in the notes.app on the MBP and hover over default account, I see two iCloud options to select from. I have selected both but with the same result, nothing showing up in iCloud (browser).

I've noticed that some notes that I wrote on my iPad on the weekend are in my notes on the MBP and iPhone, however this was post manual syncing via iTunes? Which I don't want to be doing regularly.

This has only happened in the last week, I haven't done any major upgrades just updates.

Attached Files:

2. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Interesting. I found that if I create a note on my MBP OS 10.8.2 it syncs to my iPhone 5. However if I delete that note on my iPhone it never deletes on the MBP. As soon as I open the notes.app on the MBP, the note reappears on the iPhone. Strange!