Notes Plus ?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by juniorgolf18, Oct 5, 2011.

1. juniorgolf18 macrumors newbie

Is there a way to exit the last note you were working on and just have the notes folder/notebook section open?

Every time I open NotesPlus the last note I was working on is on the screen with the folders on the left.

In noteshelf and note taker hd, you can't see the note, just to the folder or books page when you open the app or you can go back to the page where nothing is but the covers with no notes showing. It doesn't seem to be able to close where NO note is up on screen. Sometimes doing client notes I don't want them open for next meeting.

How can I "close" the last note and have NP open to the folder section or a blank note?

2. palpatine macrumors 68040

make a blank note before you close it? it will open there.
    it is weird how it is set up, but it makes sense. everything is ready to go this way.

3. juniorgolf18 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, tried that. It works, but is a pain in the a$$ to do that everytime and then you get into - where to put the blank one, which folder, notebook, etc...

It's odd they don't have a sort of Home Page --

4. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

Aim your frustration at the developer. Send them email. Give them a bad review. If they don't know, they won't fix it.

5. palpatine macrumors 68040

I don't use folders. I tend to just email the notes as PDFs to Evernote and erase them, rather than keeping notes sitting there. Maybe that is why I don't notice it so much. But, as Ashwood said, emailing the developer is the best way to get something changed.

6. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

I wouldn't do that. How about emailing the developers first and see if you can get a response. Good lord.......

I believe the developer is on this site and has a thread going. He/she is very responsive to the thread.....

Edit.....that is another program. Don't know if this developer is on here. Sorry.

7. palpatine macrumors 68040

I agree about the bad review. I use that as a last resort. In many cases developers are very quick to respond with updates that address issues. In others, they drag their feet, or don't even bother to answer email. There are other note programs that are highly recommended with similar functionality as well, so you might want to consider those as well. Noteshelf is one that comes to mind.

8. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

When I say give a bad review, I mean point out the features that are missing or that don't work properly. I know that developers read the reviews but may not participate on the forum. Working with a developer is always best.

9. juniorgolf18 thread starter macrumors newbie

Update

I posted my comment on their site and their moderator responded BUT i also got an email from the developer saying that this feature was coming. That was nice gesture.

They are going to have a bookshelf similar to noteshelf in ios5.

10. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

Thanks for the update. Developers want to satisfy their customers. That's how they make money.