Notes Synching between OS X ML and iOS? Hint at Apple updating iOS notes App?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by DenisAuermann, Jul 6, 2012.

1. DenisAuermann macrumors regular

DenisAuermann

So OS X is getting a new Notes app that is supposedly going to work with iCloud, Meaning if you make a change on one place it would show on all your devices. Now the new notes app in OS X allows photos, Images and attachments to be added on the note, but as I understand the iOS app doesnt allow you to paste anything on it, other than the standard note. So how's the synching gonna work? Thoughts?

2. tann macrumors 68000

Adding photos to notes in the notes app will be the killer new iPhone exclusive feature!! :D

Joking aside, I think since ML has the feature, and they sync between devices, it'll be silly for them not to include the feature in iOS...

3. kockgunner macrumors 68000

kockgunner

I would really like something like a scrapbook app where you can add images and links and stuff like that except you can just place an image without it having to be in line with text, sort of like a mini Microsoft Courier.

You could long press an image from the web and an action sheet would pop up letting you save to scrapbook. Then, there would be an animation like when you send an email of an image in the photos app where the photo shrinks, a bit and plops itself on the mail message.