Notes taking app

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by cclloyd, Aug 6, 2013.

1. cclloyd macrumors 68000

cclloyd

Does anyone know of a notes taking app (under $5) where I can draw with pens and text on the same page, and have multiple pages of notes per file?

Like if I were to take notes for a math class, I could draw figures, add text, and have multiple pages of that all in a file called "Lesson 2.3" etc.

Preferably that I can save the lessons offline. Other apps I've found, they require an account and upload the instant I save them, and I have to record them. I don't want that.

2. Sparticu$ macrumors member

I use notability and its great for notes as well as schoolwork.

3. cclloyd thread starter macrumors 68000

cclloyd

Notability was... PERFECT. Thank you. And it was on sale for $1.99.

The zoom feature and the fact that I could write with a really thin pen helped a lot to take close detailed figures.

4. jrs22 macrumors 6502

Even though you can save your notes on the ipad you should consider backing them up to a cloud service so if the app crashes (as all apps do) you won't lose your classwork.

5. cclloyd thread starter macrumors 68000

cclloyd

Yea I backed them up to Drive. Which was great, since I keep notes on there to begin with, now I have them in this form.

6. btrav13 macrumors 6502

They now offer cross product syncing....so the notes on your ipad will match your iphone if you have the app on both devices.

7. cclloyd thread starter macrumors 68000

cclloyd

I noticed that. It will be convenient at times to view notes on my phone if I need to and don't have my iPad, but I won't be writing on it.