Notes type App for use at trade shows

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by kevingaffney, Mar 26, 2011.

1. kevingaffney macrumors 6502a

Heres my requirement. I regularly attend trade shows with one coming up in two weeks. I want to use a notes type app to do the following. When visiting a trade stand, I want to take photos of the products that interest me, include them in a note type format along with contact details of supplier, dimensions prices etc. This would be ideal months later when looking for these products to have them instantly available with all the necessary detail and maybe even short video. Would need to be able to sync with iPhone and preferably mac as well. Anyone got any suggestions. I'd imagine sales reps may be using something like this.

2. Morpheus43 macrumors newbie

This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for. Gonna be at a trade show in two weeks as well.
    Taking a picture,
    Prices, dimensions, SKUS/product number, container load, MOQ, packing, weight, etc

This would esstentially be a "buyer's" program for buyers/purchasers at trade shows. Also it would be awesome if it allowed for a manual input of fields as every buyer in each industry would have different fields and infomation they require from a product.

3. ExnomenDei macrumors regular

4. kevingaffney thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks a mill. Downloaded it, installed on iPad, iPhone and mac and it's exactly what I was looking for. Will prove invaluable as a reference tool

5. w00tini macrumors 6502a

I have the same need and found Evernote to be perfect. It automatically syncs with your Mac, PC, and iPhone as well.