nothing for paris expo?

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by cwc123188, Sep 23, 2007.

1. cwc123188 macrumors regular

Is there still no word on whether Steve will give a keynote at Paris Expo? Has he come back to the U.S.? What do you think the chances are that MP gets introduced in Paris on Tuesday? Will they announce the release date for Leopard and ship date for MP at the same time or instead have a separate launch event in America for Leopard and MP? Of course, all these questions are under the assumption of MP getting released before Macworld '08.

Thanks!:)

2. irishgrizzly macrumors 65816

irishgrizzly

If they release the Mac Pro before Macworld, what will they have to release there?

3. cwc123188 thread starter macrumors regular

Isn't it MBP? Reports are indicating so...
    The new slim MB or whatever it's called can either arrive with Leopard or Macworld.
    iPhone announcements are very likely don't you think? 3G? Since again, maybe Apple doesn't want FCC to announce it for them. Also some other iPhone application addition or permission of 3rd party development are always in people's minds.
    Lastly, maybe Stiivbox, the Apple gaming console.:D

4. Kashchei macrumors 65816

Kashchei

Perhaps the Paris Expo could introduce an upgrade to Final Cut Express, long overdue for one. It should have been upgraded at the same time as iLife '07 (January) and wasn't. Maybe now is the time. Perhaps we could expect a Leopard release date as well.

5. darthraige macrumors 68000

darthraige

Just release the super duper thin MacBook at MacWorld and claim it the years smallest, thinest, lightest, most powerful laptop ever. MacPro doesn't need anything big, just a silent update with updated processors and gfx.

6. netdog macrumors 603

netdog

It appears that Apple is not rolling out ANYTHING at Mac Expo in Paris. :(

7. darthraige macrumors 68000

darthraige

Welp, there is still Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Then Saturday, then Sunday, then it's OCTOBER!!!! lol

8. maberga29 macrumors member

You know, I think it is a good thing nothing happened with the MP today... With all of this anxious waiting and drooling over potential features -- and me anticipating the update in Jan '08, I'm not so sure I'm actually ready!

9. darthraige macrumors 68000

darthraige

Either way I have to buy in November anyway. Have so many projects coming in that can't handle the G4.