Nothing from Paris Expo today?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by netdog, Sep 25, 2007.

1. netdog macrumors 603

netdog

Awfully quiet. Is nothing to be announced? Where would the announcements appear if there were to be any?

2. arkitect macrumors 601

arkitect

I'm just refreshing the Apple Store every now and then…
    Live in hope I guess. :eek:

3. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

I'm still hoping, but considering the time over there, I guess it should have already happened

4. theGAPkid macrumors regular

Its 20 to 2 over there at the minute. Im doubtful there'll be anything today. Theres always tomorrow I guess :rolleyes:

5. netdog thread starter macrumors 603

netdog

Haven't new products historically been announced on the first day? (That is, of course, when anything new at all is announced by Apple at these events)

6. theGAPkid macrumors regular

Id be the last person to know such an answer.

I am patiently waiting for any hint of an OS release date, or a hardware upgrade so I can finally make the switch from PC to mac.

I would really love for something to be announced. (as would many others i see lol) - Lets just hope its sooner rather than later. The wait is killing me :(

7. LizKat macrumors 68030

LizKat

MacNN has some photos and a writeup. As the day winds on looks like people are having a go at the new iMacs Apple set up for hands-on.

http://www.macnn.com/articles/07/09/25/apple.expo.2007.photos/

8. foidulus macrumors 6502a

Just got back from there

Nothing new really, mostly just a bunch of Apple vendors showing off their wares. Apple had some stuff set up, but basically it was like an Apple store, just a bunch of computers/ipods(I finally got a chance to play with the classic today and it sucked imo) and various seminars on iLife, iWork etc. They didn't even have any machines running Leopard, what a disappointment.

Microsoft was there, but weren't showing their new version of office off except for 1 machine that was running vista(ie they were showing off the Windows version of Office 2007) I did get some bon bons with a Mac office logo on them.....

9. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc