nothing I do will change my icloud name

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by hollyclyff, Feb 19, 2012.

1. hollyclyff macrumors newbie

Ok, I've searched and searched and I've changed my apple id and it shows up correctly wherever I go to check it (itunes store, my phone, etc.) But when I log into icloud it's always my husband's name in the top righthand corner. When I click on it and go in to edit it, it already shows correctly as my name. But still it's his name in the top corner on icloud. Why? When we both got our new iphones this week I used my email address to set up my icloud. He used a different address. We used to share my email account and our itunes store account had my husband's name in the billing info. But I've changed that too and still icloud calls me his name. Help!

2. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

Have you gone and changed the name info on the AppleID website?

https://appleid.apple.com

That's where it pulls the info from.

3. hollyclyff, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2012

hollyclyff thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes. It shows up with my correct name there. That's what's so frustrating. I've done everything I could find to do and it stills says "John". I don't know what else to do.

Ok, I fixed it. I had to login with my apple id through mobileme (which I've never used) and change the name there and then log out of mobileme. Weird.