Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

apple-5cs

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 22, 2013
I cannot stop music once played. Animations are slow. The volume of the keyboard mutes often. Battery life is poor. Some apps are not compatible. Sometimes music does not count song as part of album.

I forgive them but I wish we weren't forced to be on this.

Last edited:

pugnut

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2007
I cannot stop music once played. Animations are slow. The volume of the keyboard mutes often. Battery life is poor. Some apps are not compatible. Sometimes music does not count song as part of album.

I forgive them but I wish we weren't forced to be on this.

Battery life is poor ? Post you usage screen shots- prove it.

What animations are slow, specifically ?

App compatibility issues, which ones, and how is that Apples issue ? Tell us the apps and the issues that you are having.

Wont even address the other issues as they are baseless.

apple-5cs

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 22, 2013
Battery life is poor ? Post you usage screen shots- prove it.

What animations are slow, specifically ?

App compatibility issues, which ones, and how is that Apples issue ? Tell us the apps and the issues that you are having.

Wont even address the other issues as they are baseless.

I may have to write a book. And well even this is strange, and, oh, what's going on here?

The selection menu isn't supposed to look like that is it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

lobeyonekenobi

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
My iPod Touch feels quicker TBH, much better, I love the feel of it especially the layout of the music app now, how you can continually scroll down on all albums on any given artist.

There's alot I like except some icons, Newsstand, Maps, Notes. I agree it does seem battery life has taken a hit, could be wrong but it feels I'm charging it more.

pugnut

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2007
I may have to write a book. And well even this is strange, and, oh, what's going on here?

The selection menu isn't supposed to look like that is it?

Not understanding what you posted, but expected. What about the other major issues?

apple-5cs

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 22, 2013
You don't understand that the selection menu is being displayed incorrectly?

The control panel music panel is not working. I can't stop music, for the first time I have to restart an iPhone because it's not working,

Wow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.