Noticed something helpful with Siri

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by iJcaP, Jul 15, 2015.

1. iJcaP macrumors 6502

After using Hey Siri and asking her to open an app, you can lower your wrist (if you have to) and she'll notify you when the app opens with two taps. When you raise your wrist the app is open.

Pretty cool in my opinion.

2. lg251 macrumors 6502

Thanks for the info! I do agree that some apps take quite some time to load, and that could be useful. But I'm looking forward to OS2, hopefully bringing a gain in speed!

3. shayneox macrumors member

shayneox

4. fanboi4lyfe macrumors regular

fanboi4lyfe

The main concern that I have with the new os2 is going to be battery life. How much less will we all get to use our devices during the day because now all the apps are right there and load quicker? Also, what about storage? How quickly will some people run out because of music and apps? Just a couple things to think about.

EDIT: Sorry I totally just delrailed the topic of the OP's post. Just something I thought about while reading this one.

5. iJcaP thread starter macrumors 6502

Don't worry still a valid concern. This definitely has to do with loading speeds for Watch apps. Although this feature is nice, in reailty it shouldn't exist. Apps should open in mere milliseconds.