iPhone Notification Center and Notifications on Lockscreen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jjk454ss, Jan 24, 2012.

1. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Looking for a couple tweaks, not IntelliscreenX either:D. I would like to use the stock Notification Center on the lockscreen. I'd also like to move the notifications to the top of the lockscreen after removing the clock, it looks a little weird having them show up where they do and just having a blank space above them. Anything available yet to do these things?

2. robdam1001 macrumors 6502a

I don't think the stock NC is available on the Locksreen except through ISX.

3. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

There's a stock iOS5 theme in lockinfo that'll also allow you to remove the clock (and slide to unlock bar) on the lockscreen.

4. Neverbepeace macrumors 6502a

Neverbepeace

Came here to post the same thing.....you would think a tweak would be developed by now.

Would love stock notification center pulled down from lockscreen.

5. LoLife macrumors regular

+1

6. darngooddesign macrumors G3

LockInfo is better than NC because it will show you all unread notifications, not just the alerts that came in while unlocked. You can easly check your calendar, for example, without having to go into the Calendar app.

It also combines the clock with the Weather widget so they are at the top.

7. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

You can install Lockinfo, disable pretty much everything and set Notification center to show on the lockscreen.

8. macbookman83 macrumors 6502

what he said ......

9. Grayburn macrumors 68000

Grayburn

This might help.

http://www.ifans.com/forums/threads/move-lockscreen-notifications-up.364096/

10. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

Sorry to, bring up an older thread, but was looking for the same thing. A way to pull down NC on the lock screen. I have used lockinfo but I can not find a way to have it up and out of the way by default. I just want to see my lock screen and only see the NC if I pull it down.

11. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Yes I would prefer this option as well. I really wish lockinfo would implement an option for this where you can have it hidden by default and then you can swipe down to see the notification center just like you can on the springboard. One workaround that you can do is, disable lockscreen altogether in lockinfo settings and then set up an activator action for the InfoShade on the lockscreen. I found 2 problems with this. One, I use different plugins on the lockscreen than I do on the notification center on the springboard and inside apps. So this approach doesn't work for me. The second issue I experienced was that the InfoShade on the lockscreen is rendered differently than the traditional notification center. I couldn't get it to look and behave like the traditional lockinfo lockscreen. Man I just wish lockinfo would implement a "Hidden By Default" feature on the lockscreen and then you swipe down from the status bar to show the notification center.

Alternatively to lockinfo, you can buy and install Bulletin. This does exactly what you want. The downside is its not lockinfo lol. I love lockinfo. I love how customizable and themeable it is. I love that I can use different plugins on the lockscreen than I use on the springboard. Plus I love using the Calendar Widget Pro notification center addon as a calendar widget on my springboard via lockinfo's homescreen feature. So for me, ditching lockinfo for bulletin just isn't an option. Sometimes I find beautiful wallpapers that I just can't use on my lockscreen because of lockinfo (ie it makes the text too hard to read or makes the wallpaper unrecognizeable).

Oh well. If anyone has some feedback or workarounds I'd love to hear it.

12. Maverik3 macrumors 6502

I use bulletin. It allows you to pull down the nc in the lock screen. Is that what your asking for?

13. kokhean macrumors regular

14. Bilalo macrumors 6502

15. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

Yes that is exactly what i was looking for thank you.
    Also thanks to BumpyFlatline

16. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

Just to make sure i should get bulletin, i also see bulletin pro.

17. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

You're very welcome. Yes you want Bulletin from Ma Jun and not Bulletin Pro. Enjoy!