Notification Center causes crash

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by quaanii, Dec 29, 2011.

1. quaanii macrumors newbie

Hi, i have some troubles with my NC, some of the tweak doesnt work. WeeFlashlight and Music Center doesnt, i dont know why. Everytime i turn them on and try to pull down the NC, my springboard just restart into safe mode. I restored my phone this morning, and i installed WeeFlashlight first, and when i did it like that it worked, but then i installed a few other apps like Sbsettings, Bitesms etc. Now it just wont work. When i tried to disable all other NC tweaks and just turn on WeeFlashlight, it still wont work.

Anyone have an idea?

2. Bbrink68 macrumors newbie

Same problem

Having the same problems as the person above and I don't know what to do. I uninstalled all the Cydia tweaks that I thought might be causing the problems but it still crashes and resets springboard when I try to pull down the notification Center. I also tried to reboot my phone to no avail. Does anyone know what we can do to fix this? thanks for your help.

3. ah123 macrumors regular

Can you list out the tweaks you had installed?

FWIW I had some trouble with BlurriedNCBackground causing crashes every now and then.

4. Bbrink68 macrumors newbie

Solved

Okay turns out intelliscreenX was causing the problem, which is weird because it was a legitimate copy I paid for and it was working fine all way up until a few days ago. Perhaps it was the combination of that and another tweak I had installed causing the issue. I guess some tweaks just aren't compatible with each other.

5. Eric374 macrumors 6502

Eric374