Notification center issue (Mail)

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by xAnthony, Sep 19, 2012.

1. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

When I receive an email, it pops up into my notification center (Perfect so far) but then when I delete the email or click on the email in the notification center, the email still stays in the notification center... This is beyond annoying, and the only way to make this go away is if you actually tap on the "X" in the notification center. I receive a lot of emails, and I'm now not able to see a quick glance at my new ones because all the deleted ones are still being shown.

Is anyone else having this issue? Or does anyone know of a fix?

2. negro napoleon macrumors member

I'm having the SAME problem. Its annoying as hell.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1446444

After upgrading to iOS 6 on my 4S i'm seeing that after I read an email or delete it the mail app itself, it was SUPPOSED to remove it from notification center.

Now even after i've deleted messages without reading them from the mail app, they are STILL in notification center and I have to clear them.

If I open them, then they go away.

But I don't need to open all emails right?

Then, when I click the email from notification center that is no longer in the mail app, it just leads me to the start screen in Mail that shows my inboxes and accounts.

It doesn't do anything...NOR does it remove it even them...but it can't since its deleted. Why is this happening? Is anyone else having the same problem?