Notification center issue on AW series 0 after installing iOS 12

Discussion in 'iOS 12' started by zaco16, Jun 9, 2018.

1. zaco16 macrumors newbie

Hi guys, I have an issue with my Series 0 after installing iOS 12 Beta on my phone. When I get notifications and don't interact with them (let's say 3 or 4 add up and I "dismiss" them or don't do anything) my notification center says "No Notifications" and is completely empty. Any of you guys experience this? Does it work for people running iOS 12 and watch os 4.3.1 on a series 0? It's frustrating because it's as if I see them once and they then disappear. I should add that the Apple apps (activtiy, news, mail) do show up in the notification center, but not the third party apps.

Thank you!

2. cmaier macrumors G4

I haven’t seen this particular issue on my series 0

3. afro-ninja macrumors member

Yes I see this too. Don’t know if it’s constant but have noticed it quite a few times recently

4. RudySnow macrumors regular

RudySnow

I would report this to Apple so they can change it before the final release.

5. gforce216 macrumors 6502a

Saw this on my Series 3 until I updated it to WatchOS 5. I'm guessing it'll get ironed out. Just one of those growing pains with development.

6. theshoehorn macrumors 6502

Same issue here. Probably just a bug, I've seen bugs like this before with beta iOS and release watchOS