Notification center messed up after 5.1.1 update/jailbreak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by zmarchbank, Jul 22, 2012.

1. zmarchbank macrumors newbie

I updated my iPhone from 5.0.1 jailbroken to 5.1.1 and jailbroke it. After jailbreaking, I restored from a backup I did before the update. I've had a problem since then though.

I installed intelliscreenx and am having trouble with it. On every page of the notification center, including the main home page, I can't scroll down. It's like the OS doesn't even recognize the gesture of grabbing and pushing up to scroll down. I can't scroll down when I have missed calls/text messages/app notifications stacked up in the main page and I can't scroll on the mail, facebook, and twitter pages of intelliscreenx.

Anyone know what could cause this or what a solution could be?

2. LithePanther macrumors 6502

Sounds like a restore and rejailbreak to me.

You could try removing ISX and if the problem goes away reinstall ISX and try again.

3. zmarchbank thread starter macrumors newbie

Should I make a backup of the phone at the current state and restore it from that? or start from scratch? I'm just wondering if restoring from a backup of the phone in this state will produce the same problem.

4. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Why would you want to backup to a situation with errors ?

My advice, do a clean restore, choose set up as new, jailbreak it with Absinthe 2.0.4, then do not restore to any backup.
    More time but a trouble free restore

5. racerx135 macrumors newbie

I had this same issue and it turned out that springtomize had disabled it. I just enabled it in springtomize. It may not solve your issue but it is a place to check if you have that app.